The Bible is the greatest story ever told – it’s one of God’s greatest gifts to the world!
- provides hope and encouragement for the disheartened.
- offers purpose and peace for the restless.
- helps us conquer doubts, fear, and anxiety by strengthening our faith.
- can inform our decision-making and anchors us to hold strong through difficult times.
- helps us detect truth in a world filled with confusion and lies.
- connects us to our heavenly Father who loves us beyond reason and understanding!
We host several Bible studies on a variety of topics so that you can become acquainted with and deepen your understanding of God’s word.
Forgiving: Making Peace with the Past
Thursdays at 9:15am – Women’s Bible Study (ongoing)
Thursdays at 7pm – Pastor John’s study (began 9/15)
Christianity 101 (“Alpha”)
Wednesdays at 6:30pm, began 10/12/22