The Bible is the greatest story ever told – it’s one of God’s greatest gifts to the world!
- provides hope and encouragement for the disheartened.
- offers purpose and peace for the restless.
- helps us conquer doubts, fear, and anxiety by strengthening our faith.
- can inform our decision-making and anchors us to hold strong through difficult times.
- helps us detect truth in a world filled with confusion and lies.
- connects us to our heavenly Father who loves us beyond reason and understanding!
We host several Bible studies on a variety of topics so that you can become acquainted with and deepen your understanding of God’s word.
- 9:15am – Women’s Wakefield Bible Study (ongoing) in the Fireside room. Contact Judi Manola
- 9:15am – Women’s Bible Study meets in the Fireside Room with a new study on “Life Lessons From Ephesians” by Max Lucado. Contact: Angela Faylor
- 7:00pm – Thursday evening Bible study on James led by Pastor John.